Feeds RSS

Tuesday 26 January 2010

And a couple to catch up...

Two conversations I remember, that are worth keeping. (BTW, we call Isabelle Tiz for short, we have done since she was tiny, and she usually refers to herself as Tiz)


Isabelle on being old.

Mark was 40 in December and this prompted a conversation between Isabelle and Daddy.

Tiz: Daddy, now you're 40, you're very old.
Daddy: 40's not very old.
Tiz: Well, you're not exactly young are you (disdain on her face).
Daddy: But Mummy is older than me
Tiz: Yes, but Mummy is still young, You're very old now.

Isabelle on Daddy growing a beard

Tiz: Daddy, why are you growing a beard? You really do need to shave.
Daddy: I'm growing it because I like it.
(mummy's voice from the background) Tiz, he's turning into a wookie.
Tiz: (very loud laughter) Daddy, you do look like a wookie. Why do you want to look like a wookie?
Daddy: I'm NOT turning into a wookie, I just like to have a goatee beard.
Tiz: Well, you definately look like a wookie. And you've got hairy ears, wookies have hairy ears, Daddy is a wookie, daddeeeee is a wookeeeeeee. Will we have to call you Chewbacca?

0 comments:

Post a Comment